InterContinental Hotels Group
Key Job Criteria
|Number of Position||9|
|Industry Sector||HORECA (Hotel, Restaurant & Cafe)|
|Employment Contract||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||Competitive Wages|
|Study Majored||Any Major|
|Years of Experience||2-3 Years|
|With over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world, InterContinental® Hotels Group (IHG) is thoughtfully designed for groups or individuals, as well as families or leisure travellers; the beachfront resort seamlessly combines elegance with local heartfelt charm. At InterContinental® Hotels Group (IHG), our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it is created by our people and founded upon strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers. We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. InterContinental offers many shopping and dining options, with further diversions of golf, elephant treks and the Royal Summer Palace. At InterContinental, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our multinational hospitality group. You will be reporting to the General Manager. This challenging role has an overall responsibility for the organization, prioritization and coordination of all administrative activities. You will provide full secretarial and administrative support to the management, ensuring the efficient management of information, including emails, and filing, in a prompt and professional manner. You will also prepare, compile, edit and issue various reports and presentations as required; foster positive working relationships; and liaised with different departments for meeting arrangements, bookings, various tasks and projects. At InterContinental, we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to: • Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.• Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.• Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special. On the job as in the classroom, we offer learning and development programmes to help you grow your career. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental’s career email or apply button displayed above.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
FINANCIAL RETURNS• Identify and assist in planning for the purchasing of supplies, equipment, facilities and services necessary to maintain an efficient office.
• May monitor and report variances to departmental budgets or track departmental spend information to help maintain operating controls.
PEOPLE• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
GUEST EXPERIENCE• Serve as the first point of contact for callers and visitors contacting the office/department.
• Respond to inquiries and provide information in a prompt and professional manner and according to established procedures.
• Refer persons to appropriate staff members for further assistance or information.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS• Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, and/or presentations which may include: Gathering and summarizing information from various sources, Analysis and summary of data, Creating spreadsheets, charts, and/or graphics, Entering, retrieving and/or manipulating data within software programs or databases.
• Organize and expedite flow of work; follow-up on pending matters; communicate and interpret instructions; and communicate information to staff or clients in manager’s absence. Maintain manager’s appointment calendar and complete and submit expense reports; coordinate telephone/conference calls and incoming mail; set up and maintain filing systems, etc. Maintain an organized, clean, and professional work area.
• Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & KEY REQUIREMENTS:
• High School diploma, HND, University Degree or equivalent plus one year of office clerical experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
•This job requires ability to perform the following: • Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds• Use a keyboard to generate documents, correspondence, reports, presentations, etc. mostly while sitting.
• Handling objects, products and computer equipment/keyboard; others:
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Excellent computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Ability to type at least 45 WPM.
• Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when compiling correspondence or performing other administrative functions.
• Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
How to apply
Interested Candidates should please submit their resume or recent CV to this email address below:
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview
|Name||InterContinental Hotels Group|
|Address||296 Mao Tse Toung Boulevard (245), Phnom Penh 12306, Cambodia|
|Phone Number||023 424 800|