|Borey Vimean Phnom Penh, under Ly Hour Group, is a well-known company focusing on residential building construction since October 2011 and has been building different types of houses such as Single Villa, Twin Villa, Link House, and flat. Due to rapid growth of the business expansion.
• Prepare monthly payroll, allowance, overtime, bonus and other benefits and ensure all necessary document are well organized and completed;
• Prepare document for contributing National Social Security Fund and declaring tax on salary every month;
• Coordinate with insurance company regarding staff list update, payment, and claiming when there is a situation under insurance coverage;
• Ensure all employee personnel data are input into system in accuracy and up-to-date manner;
• Prepare monthly report of employee movement, monthly expense, accident, insurance claiming, blacklist, and so on.
• Prepare employee list for project sharing and update it whenever there is movement or change;
• Assist Manager in recruitment process including posting job announcement, collecting candidate, tracking candidate, checking background, preparing appointment and employment contract and giving full orientation;
• Follow up clearance list and do exit interview when staff leave the company and make report;
• Prepare HR-related letters such as probation end confirmation, employee transferring, salary increment, employment certificate, salary clarification, promotion/demotion, termination and other notification;
• Represent HR department in giving consulting and advice to staff in job-related issues such as job performance, complaints, suggestion, etc.
• Assist Manager to strengthen the company policy implementation such as joining investigation in violation against company regulation;
• Assist to develop company policy and regulation and suggest for updating it where is necessary;
• Participate to create and coordinate in any event conducted by the Company such staff party, travelling and trip and other ceremony, etc.; and
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
• BA degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or other related subject;
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in HR function;
• Good knowledge of English regardless speaking, writing, reading or listening;
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to distribute information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity;
• Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion;
• Ability to handle sensitive and complex situations with sound judgment, tact and discretion; and
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate please send your CV & Cover Letter only (Please do not attach other reference /certificate documents) to our company via the following contact no longer than 28 April 2018. First come, first served.
Contact person: HR Department
Tel: 096 335 37 57/ 099 666 373
E-mail: email@example.com/ Vanny.firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: St. 598, Sangkat Chrang Chomres I, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.