|Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocooning Spas (www.bodia-spa.com) in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh proposing an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Cambodian Spa. In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia that promotes the local know-hows and uses local resources under the brand Bodia Nature (www.bodia-nature.com) .
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 4 Spas (3 in Cambodia + 1 in China) dispensing quality treatments and proposing therapist training to other Spa or hotels and extending its service to franchise opening. Products are made in our own factory in Phnom Penh and sold in Spas, 6 dedicated boutiques, a network of 50 local customers, 1 online store.
1- Ensure proper internal training and guarantee Bodia treatments performing top quality (massage, Beauty treatment)
2- Treatment development and offering renewal.
Spa Technical advisor shall propose treatments renewal on a middle term time line. He/ She keeps a knowledge of the offer given by competition and proposes a state of the art technical investment to ensure Bodia Spa premium position.
3- Products & equipment quality follows up.
Spa technical advisor shall closely follow up Bodia Spa products quality of sourcing. By proposing internal development in cooperation with Bodia Cambodia Apothecary technical team or by sourcing state of the art premium suppliers, Spa technical advisor ensures a proper ratio : Quality vs price of Bodia’s products and beauty protocols.
4- Ensure the maintenance of internal skills.
Spa Technical advisor shall coordinate with top management, Bodia Spa Siem Reap and all internal resources to ensure that corporate knowledge of Bodia Spa is secured (treatments, massage skills, recipes…). Training programs shall be duly registered and secured on internal confidential training supports. Spa Technical advisor shall guarantee the security of those supports.
5- Reporting & Administration
To submit the following reports each week:
– Weekly Staff Training progress
– Individual report on staff members regarding progress, involvement and interest in training provided.
– Follow up customer’s satisfaction feedbacks. Implement corrective actions accordingly in cooperation with Spa manager.
– To ensure that all communications material are available in all areas of the spa.
– Establish the ranking of therapists in cooperation with Spa manager and declare the best employee of the month.
– To revise and update the spa division policy and procedure manuals and training manuals as often as necessary.
– Spot check operation to ensure standards are met and maintained with the use of the spa operational manual
6- Expenses control
Spa technical advisor is in charge of controlling and optimizing the expenses of the Spa main products costs. He/ she shall track products for treatment invoices and make sure the expenses and stocks are properly monitored and protected.
7- Spa industry benchmark
Closely observes matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services offered on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if need to be).
The candidate for this position should fill the following requirements:
– Nationality : KHMER
– Language: Khmer and English should be fluently spoken, written and understood.
– Essential Qualification: Degree and/ or recognized qualification in Beauty Therapy (including but not limited basic treatments such as Massages, Facials, Body Treatments, Manicures and Pedicures, Waxing etc.)
– Minimum 5 years’ experience within 5 Star Spa environment
– Experience working within the fitness industry considered a major plus.
– Ability to design and manage large scale learning initiatives
– Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
– Innovative and creative thinking
– Adaptable to changing job responsibilities and or new project ownership
– Ability to learn quickly and organize, prioritize and meet deadlines, and work autonomously
– Flexible for regular mission between all areas required through different provinces in Cambodia when necessary (Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc…) or abroad.