|Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocooning Spas (www.bodia-spa.com) in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh proposing an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Cambodian Spa. In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia that promotes the local know-hows and uses local resources under the brand Bodia Nature (www.bodia-nature.com) .
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 4 Spas (3 in Cambodia + 1 in China) dispensing quality treatments and proposing therapist training to other Spa or hotels and extending its service to franchise opening. Products are made in our own factory in Phnom Penh and sold in Spas, 6 dedicated boutiques, a network of 50 local customers, 1 online store.
Communication assistant is in charge of all communication supports used to promote the Bodia brand and services:
1. Content creation – graphic design, writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels. Design and adapt format in English and Khmer for all support (pictures, texts, artworks, etc..)
– Create new communication material (EN, KH) or implement existing ones according the Sales team and Communication & marketing manager briefs (advertising for magazines, leaflet, visuals for website or social media, special promotion visual support etc…)
– Support Marketing team in the definition of visual content needed.
– Support the sales team and subcontractors in taking pictures, packshots etc…
– Prepare design files to be sent to the production supplier (printing house, photo studio…other) according to production requirements and specifications from Communication & Marketing manager
2. Social media marketing – Under the C&M Sup monitoring, create, manage the company’s online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook, Linked In , Trip Advisor…).
3. Events – attending industry events in Cambodia and planning meet ups for our community with the C&M Sup
4. Customer relations – participate to customer support and managing online feedback forums such as iGet Satisfaction pages (Trip advisor, Facebook, website chat, etc..).
5. Communications/marketing strategy – assist C&M Sup and management team in the definition of Bodia’s general communication strategy. (Regular research of local wellness and media trends in Cambodia for developing this strategy).
6. Reporting – Reporting format of social media’s activity: weekly report about Analytics, trip advisor, Facebook, Website, Pinterest, Linked In, Google campaigns, etc…
The qualified candidate will have the following experience;
– Bachelor degree in Marketing / Journalism / communication or at least 3 years’ experience in related field of work
– Computer skills such as graphic design, illustrator, photoshop
– Outgoing personality –walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing him/herself to strangers
– strong knowledge of online Khmer habits and local press
– Writing skills – a background in journalism or experience with writing helps content creations
– Social media experience – experience with social media tools is a must. Ability to navigate WordPress and understands Facebook for business
– flexible on working hours and week ends
– can work under pressure, ability to multitasks
– Culture fit –need to mesh with the company’s culture
– Fluent in English / khmerGood analytical mind.
– Good communication and reporting skills.
– Drive, Tenacity, Creativity, Resilience and dynamism are a plus
– Able to adapt to different situations and arising challenges/ able to work in a team.